Summer Mass Times
- Beginning June 6, weekday Masses will be on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 8:00 am.
- There will not be a 9:30 am Mass at COS School during the summer months.
- On Labor Day, September 4, Mass will be celebrated at 9:00 am.
- Beginning September 6, weekday Masses will return to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at 8:00 am.
- Funeral Masses will be celebrated as needed throughout the summer.
Community of Saints News
We Are on a Roll with Enrollment
Enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is still open, and we are excited—last year our enrollment increased 10%, and we are hoping to grow even more next school year. We are asking YOU to spread the word, and help us with our goal to increase enrollment! If you know of anyone, ages Prek-8 grade, looking for a high quality, AFFORDABLE, Catholic education with small class sizes, please send them our way and we will give them a tour and show them what we are all about! Contact principal Bridget Kramer or the School Office for info at communityofsaints.org. Please and thank you!
A New Challenge: Dollar for Dollar Match on Every Donation Until June 30
We’ve changed our fiscal year from September 30 to June 30 to better align with the school’s fiscal year. That means you only have a few more weeks to contribute to this year’s tuition assistance fund. Please help us make our goal!
If you give by June 30, your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar. This $50,000 Challenge Grant has been sponsored by several community members who were worried about us having to meet our annual goal in just nine months instead of the usual twelve.
Our commitment is that every family who wants a Catholic education for their child at Community of Saints will receive one. Your contribution to our tuition assistance makes that possible.
To give, you can send a check to Community of Saints, 335 Hurley Street East, West St. Paul MN 55118 or you can give online at www.communityofsaints.org/supportourschool. Thank you for your generous support!
Like us at Facebook
June 2017 Calendar
St-Matts-June-2017-Calendar (PDF file)
May 2017 calendar (PDF file)
April 2017 calendar (PDF file)
The Good News
Brought to you by Alums and Families and Friends in support of Community of Saints Regional Catholic School
- How Benoit Came to COS
- Message from Fr. Steve
- Dollar-for-Dollar Matching Grant Until June 30
- Reunion Sunday Mass and Breakfast
- The First 5 Years at COS – A Brief Look Back
- COS’ First Graduating Class Just Graduated from High School
- Pastor of OLG Teaches 8th Grade Religion Class
- Leadership Team Takes on Literacy
- COS 6th grade boys basketball team wins city championship