- To the volunteers who helped plan and execute our “Blazing Forward” Church Fire 50th Anniversary event last weekend.
- For the wonderful displays on the history of St. Matthew’s – Jan Lackner
- For the history information – Catherine Fee and Sister Anne Becker
- For the food preparation and serving – Steve and Josie Mike, Kathy and Al Schowalter, Becky Montgomery and Dave Haley, Greg Arrigoni, and Andrew Robinette
- For the artwork and design of the flyer for our event, the announcements on our website, Facebook, etc. – Rich Schletty
- For additional signs – Marian Wolters
- For the music on Saturday evening – Chris Stevens and Mark Evans
- For the kitchen help on Saturday evening – Joan Lannon
- For the balloons – Greg Arrigoni and his company Unique Balloons
- To the Catholic Order of Foresters – for sharing space with them on Sunday as they celebrated their 125th anniversary
- To Father Steve Adrian (who celebrated his 76th birthday)
- To the St. Matthew’s staff, Linda Rivera, John Riehle and Father Bob Kelly for their support.
Submitted by Karen Thompson