Worship and Prayer
Weekend Mass Times
- Saturday at 4:15 pm
- Sunday at 10:15 am
Daily Mass Times (during the school year: September - May)
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 8:00 am
- Wednesday at 8:00 am: Sacred Scripture/Communion Service
- Thursday at 9:10 am at Community of Saints School in West St. Paul (St. Michael's campus)
- Funeral Masses are celebrated as needed
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession, Penance)
- 1st & 3rd Saturday: After 4:15 Mass until 5:40 pm – in chapel
- 2nd & 4th Sunday: After 10:15 Mass until 11:40 am – in chapel
Summer Daily Mass Times (early June - late August)
- To be announced
Holy Day Schedules
Please contact the Parish Office @ 651-224-9793 for Holy Day schedules that are not included on this page.
Holy Days Of Obligation in the Catholic Church
Download full Lenten schedule (PDF file): Lent at St Matthew 2019-r
- Weekend Masses are celebrated on Saturdays at 4:15 p.m. & Sundays at 10:15 a.m.
- Weekday Masses are Monday, Tuesday & Friday at 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday: Sacred Scripture/Communion Service at 8:00 a.m.
March 6, 8:00 a.m. Communion Service & 7:00 p.m. Mass
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School: 9:10 a.m.
Stations of the Cross
Mondays, March 11 - April 15, 6:30 p.m.
Fridays, March 8 – April 19, 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturdays, March 16, April 6
Sundays, March 10, March 24, April 14
In the chapel after Mass
Confirmation at the Saint Paul Cathedral
Sunday, March 17, 2:00 p.m.
Chrism Mass–St. Paul Cathedral
Thursday, March 21, 7:00 p.m.
Communal Penitential Service
Sunday, April 14, 4:00 p.m.
Holy Week 2019
Palm Sunday Services
Saturday, April 17: 4:15 p.m.
Sunday, April 18: 10:15 a.m.
Easter Triduum Celebration
Holy Thursday Mass: April 18, 6:00 p.m.
Good Friday, April 19
Stations of the Cross: 12:00 p.m.
Good Friday Service: 3:00 p.m.
Easter Vigil Mass: April 20, 7:00 p.m.
Mass of the Resurrection: April 21, 10:15 a.m.
THE POWER OF PRAYER: You can request prayers for yourself, family and friends by calling St. Matthew’s Prayer Line 651.457.0228. You can request prayers for healing, family unhappiness, help to find a job, addiction to name a few. All requests are confidential.