Worship and Prayer
Weekend Mass times:
- Saturday at 4:15 pm
- Sunday at 10:15 am
Daily Mass times:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 8:00 am
- Wednesday at 8:00 am: Sacred Scripture/Communion Service
- Thursday at 9:10 am at Community of Saints School in West St. Paul (St. Michael's campus)
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Penance):
- 1st & 3rd Saturday: After 4:15 Mass until 5:40 pm
- 2nd & 4th Sunday: After 10:15 Mass until 11:40 am
THE POWER OF PRAYER: You can request prayers for yourself, family and friends by calling St. Matthew’s Prayer Line 651.457.0228. You can request prayers for healing, family unhappiness, help to find a job, addiction to name a few. All requests are confidential.
Faith Formation and Sacraments
Liturgical Ministry Schedule
Thanks for your continued help!
Volunteer Opportunities and Parish Needs
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" – Isaiah 6:8
We need volunteers to continue the work of serving our parish and community. Opportunities here: st-matts.org/opportunities-needs
– Mary Leibl, Volunteer Coordinator
Latest Blog News
- St Matthew June 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew May 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew April 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew March 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew February 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew January 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew October 2018 Calendar
- St Matthew September 2018 Calendar
Support St. Matt's via Amazon Smile
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. When searching among the many charities registered at smile.amazon.com, type in “St Matthew Church St Paul” and you’ll find us.
You can use this link to choose St. Matt's as your charity: smile.amazon.com/ch/41-0707559
The Good News
Brought to you by Alums and Families and Friends in support of Community of Saints Regional Catholic School.
Click to download PDF:
- Fr. Steve’s Column
- COS Partners With University of Notre Dame Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE)
- General Joe Votel ’72
- Classes of 1969
- Marge Milner Will Retire After Teaching for 30 Years
- Remembering St. Michael’s School: Gerald Kegler 1950-1959
- Remembering St. Matthew’s School: Mark Votel 1951-1958
- Join us for Reunion Sunday! April 28, 2019
- Celebrate Mass with Archbishop Hebda, Thursday, April 4, 9:10 am, COS School
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School News
Summer Programming. Our Preschool and Extended Day summer programs have been busy having an amazing summer! Each week brings new activities and on or off-site field trip experiences-some of these field trips have included stops at the Science Museum, Dairy Queen, West St. Paul Pool and others! When our summer programs are not on a field trip, they are constantly involved in fun and interactive activities. Please contact Katie Hartz for more details about our amazing summer programming and how to sign up-651-457-2510; .
Community of Saints Fifth Annual Ice Cream Social
Thursday, August 1st from 6-8pm
- Who: School families, prospective families, staff, and all of our parish communities!
- What: I scream, you scream, we all scream for FREE ICE CREAM! Need we say more? Oh, and maybe a friendly game of kickball and some yard games.
- Where: Community of Saints-hopefully outside by the ball fields, weather permitting.
- When: Thursday, August 1st, 6-8pm. Stop by for a few minutes or stay the whole time.
- Why: For many reasons. To socialize with school and parish community members, and feel appreciated by Community of Saints!
- How: Just show up!
Keep watching for news here, and please visit communityofsaints.org