Worship and Prayer
Weekend Mass times:
- Saturday at 4:15 pm
- Sunday at 10:15 am
Daily Mass times:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 8:00 am
- Wednesday at 8:00 am: Sacred Scripture/Communion Service
- Thursday at 9:10 am at Community of Saints School in West St. Paul (St. Michael's campus)
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Penance):
- 1st & 3rd Saturday: After 4:15 Mass until 5:40 pm
- 2nd & 4th Sunday: After 10:15 Mass until 11:40 am
THE POWER OF PRAYER: You can request prayers for yourself, family and friends by calling St. Matthew’s Prayer Line 651.457.0228. You can request prayers for healing, family unhappiness, help to find a job, addiction to name a few. All requests are confidential.
Faith Formation and Sacraments
FIRST NIGHT OF CLASS: Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 6:30 PM.
Please note: For those who would like to receive sacraments (First Communion, First Reconciliation, or Confirmation), weekly Faith Formation classes are required preparation.
Liturgical Ministry Schedule
Volunteer Opportunities and Parish Needs
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" – Isaiah 6:8
We need volunteers to continue the work of serving our parish and community. Opportunities here: st-matts.org/opportunities-needs
– Mary Leibl, Volunteer Coordinator
Latest Blog News
- St Matthew September 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew August 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew July 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew June 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew May 2019 Calendar
Support St. Matt's via Amazon Smile
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. When searching among the many charities registered at smile.amazon.com, type in “St Matthew Church St Paul” and you’ll find us.
You can use this link to choose St. Matt's as your charity: smile.amazon.com/ch/41-0707559
The Good News
Brought to you by Alums and Families and Friends in support of Community of Saints Regional Catholic School.
Click to download PDF:
- Fr. Steve’s Column
- COS Partners With University of Notre Dame Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE)
- General Joe Votel ’72
- Classes of 1969
- Marge Milner Will Retire After Teaching for 30 Years
- Remembering St. Michael’s School: Gerald Kegler 1950-1959
- Remembering St. Matthew’s School: Mark Votel 1951-1958
- Join us for Reunion Sunday! April 28, 2019
- Celebrate Mass with Archbishop Hebda, Thursday, April 4, 9:10 am, COS School
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School News
We would like to give a HUGE thanks for the enormous response to our request for golf clubs and equipment. We received a large quantity of golf clubs and golf balls, along with some other miscellaneous golf equipment. We are set! Thank you, thank you!
Community of Saints is looking forward to our best school year yet! All of our amazing staff is returning, and our enrollment will be increasing for the fourth consecutive year. This year we look forward to full implementation of our blended learning program known as Higher Powered Learning through the University of Notre Dame. We also look forward to implementation of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) through additional partnerships with Notre Dame.
As part of our Catholic Identity, we will be naming our classrooms after different saints. These saints were intentionally selected by their relevance to our school community, their background, and their lives that led them to their canonization. Students will take time to get to know “their” saint this year with their classroom teacher, and educate others about what they learn!
Keep watching for news here, and be sure to visit communityofsaints.org