Worship and Prayer
Weekend Mass times:
- Saturday at 4:15 pm
- Sunday at 10:15 am
Daily Mass times:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 8:00 am
- Wednesday at 8:00 am: Sacred Scripture/Communion Service
- Thursday at 9:10 am at Community of Saints School in West St. Paul (St. Michael's campus)
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Penance):
- 1st & 3rd Saturday: After 4:15 Mass until 5:40 pm
- 2nd & 4th Sunday: After 10:15 Mass until 11:40 am
THE POWER OF PRAYER: You can request prayers for yourself, family and friends by calling St. Matthew’s Prayer Line 651.457.0228. You can request prayers for healing, family unhappiness, help to find a job, addiction to name a few. All requests are confidential.
Faith Formation and Sacraments
Liturgical Ministry Schedule
We will be writing the next Liturgical Ministry Schedule on May 21st. This schedule will cover the dates from June 1st through August 26th. Please let us know if there are any dates you cannot serve, or any dates that you would like to be scheduled.
Thanks for your continued help! Jan Lackner JML3242[at]aol.com
Volunteer Opportunities and Parish Needs
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" – Isaiah 6:8
We need volunteers to continue the work of serving our parish and community. Opportunities here: st-matts.org/opportunities-needs
– Mary Leibl, Volunteer Coordinator
Latest Blog News
- St Matthew June 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew May 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew April 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew March 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew February 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew January 2019 Calendar
- St Matthew October 2018 Calendar
- St Matthew September 2018 Calendar
Support St. Matt's via Amazon Smile
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. When searching among the many charities registered at smile.amazon.com, type in “St Matthew Church St Paul” and you’ll find us.
You can use this link to choose St. Matt's as your charity: smile.amazon.com/ch/41-0707559
The Good News
Brought to you by Alums and Families and Friends in support of Community of Saints Regional Catholic School.
Click to download PDF:
- Fr. Steve’s Column
- COS Partners With University of Notre Dame Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE)
- General Joe Votel ’72
- Classes of 1969
- Marge Milner Will Retire After Teaching for 30 Years
- Remembering St. Michael’s School: Gerald Kegler 1950-1959
- Remembering St. Matthew’s School: Mark Votel 1951-1958
- Join us for Reunion Sunday! April 28, 2019
- Celebrate Mass with Archbishop Hebda, Thursday, April 4, 9:10 am, COS School
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School News
Marge Milner, one of our amazing fifth grade teachers, is retiring at the end of this school year. Marge has taught at Community of Saints since its beginning 7 years ago, and prior to that, was a fifth grade teacher at St. John Vianney for 22 years.
Please join us in celebrating her commitment to Catholic education, on Sunday, May 19th, at St. John Vianney's 10:30am Mass. Following Mass, there will be a reception with cake and refreshments, and an opportunity to thank Marge for her outstanding work. We hope to see you there!
A "congratulations" is in order for our many students who received one or more sacraments this school year! Several COS students received the sacraments of reconciliation, First Holy Communion, or Confirmation at their family parishes. We are so excited for you, and feel honored that we are a part of your faith-based education and journey.
Keep watching for news here, and please visit communityofsaints.org