Worship and Prayer
- Parish Pastoral Council (send comments, suggestions) –
- Rev. Robert Kelly, O.P. (Parochial Administrator) –
- Mary Leibl (Coordinator of Volunteers) –
For more contacts, go to Contact Us page.
Volunteer Opportunities and Parish Needs
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" – Isaiah 6:8
We need volunteers to continue the work of serving our parish and community. Currently we have 3 immediate opportunities and 4 continuing opportunities. Details here: st-matts.org/opportunities-needs
– Mary Leibl, Volunteer Coordinator
Faith Formation and Sacraments
BAPTISM: If you have a child you would like baptized, visit https://www.st-matts.org/sacrament-of-baptism/, follow the instructions there, and complete the baptism registration form and submit it to the St. Matthew parish office. The baptism class at Our Lady of Guadalupe requires registration a week in advance, so call 651-224-9793 and talk to Linda Rivera Monday-Friday between 9 and 1 to register. After those steps are completed, then we schedule your family for baptism, which is held during Mass on the first weekend of the month. If you have children making First Communion in the next year or two who have not been baptized, it is important to begin taking steps now for their baptism. Perhaps you would like to consider baptizing now during the summer months rather than the busier school months...something to think about.
Latest Blog News
- St Matthew July 2018 Calendar
- St Matt's June 2018 Calendar
- St-Matt's May 2018 Calendar
- St. Matt's April 2018 Calendar
- St-Matt's March 2018 Calendar
- St-Matt's February 2018 Calendar
- St-Matts-January 2018 Calendar
The Good News
- Class of 2014 High School Grads Share Plans and Advice As They Head to College
- Message from Fr. Steve
- Dollar-For-Dollar Matching until June 30
- Music Teacher Kristina Guiffre Makes Fundamentals Fun
- Reunion Sunday Mass and Breakfast
- Class of 1968 Celebrates its 50th Anniversary
- Why I Give: Kathryn Grayson (’02)
- 8th Grade Class Trip to Wolf Ridge
- COS Student Awarded Flaherty Foundation Scholarship
- Boys Basketball Team Makes It To Championship
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School News
Who: School families, prospective families, staff, and all of our parish communities!
What: I scream, you scream, we all scream for FREE ICE CREAM! Need we say more? Oh, and maybe a friendly game of kickball and some yard games.
Where: Community of Saints – hopefully outside by the ball fields, weather permitting.
When: Thursday, August 2nd, 6-8pm. Stop by for a few minutes or stay the whole time.
Why: For many reasons. To socialize with school and parish community members, and feel appreciated by Community of Saints for supporting our school!
How: Just show up!
Tuition Credit Available! $1,000 New Student Credit – any new K-8 student who enrolls in the 2018-2019 school year will receive a $1,000 credit. Additionally, need-based tuition assistance is available for all our families and these credits do not affect the amount of tuition assistance a family may receive.
25% Referral Credit – Current or new families who refer another family will receive a 25% tuition credit for the 2018-2019 school year if the family enrolls. Refer more than 1 family – receive an additional 10% for the 2018-2019 school year for each additional family. This credit does not affect the amount of need-based tuition assistance a family may receive. Referrals are credited per new family regardless of number of students in family.
Contact the school with any questions: 651-457-2510;