Celebrate with St. Matthew's Class of 1968
If you graduated from St. Matthew School in 1968 celebrate with classmates and friends at our 50th Class Reunion in St. Matthew’s Social Hall following Mass at 4:00 pm on Saturday, May 19. Potluck supper (free will offering) from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m. Father Adrian will offer prayer and reflection. An opportunity will be available to contribute to the scholarship fund of Community of Saints Regional Catholic School. Memorials to friends and family gratefully accepted. Pray, eat, laugh and remember with classmates and friends.
Faith Formation and Sacraments
If you have a child you would like baptized, visit https://www.st-matts.org/sacrament-of-baptism/, follow the instructions there, and complete the baptism registration form and submit it to the St. Matthew parish office. The baptism class at Our Lady of Guadalupe requires registration a week in advance, so call 651-224-9793 and talk to Linda Rivera Monday-Friday between 9 and 1 to register. After those steps are completed, then we schedule your family for baptism, which is held during Mass on the first weekend of the month. If you have children making First Communion in the next year or two who have not been baptized, it is important to begin taking steps now for their baptism.
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School News
Enroll for the 2018-19 School Year!
Open Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year continues. If you know anyone looking for a high-quality, Catholic education that is affordable, please send them our way! We offer PreK-8 grade programming. Our Preschool is filling up quickly, and we are anticipating we will be at capacity soon! Call the school or email to set up a tour/learn more about Community of Saints: 651-457-2510 – firstname.lastname@example.org – www.communityofsaints.org
Community of Saints Regional Catholic School--Reunion Sunday
Sunday, May 20, 2018, is the day and date. Mass will be at 11:00am at Community of Saints chapel [formerly St. Michael’s Church]. Who’s invited? Anyone who graduated from one the schools connected with COS: Saint Matthew; Saint Michael; Saint John Vianney; Our Lady of Guadalupe. Special invitation to anyone graduating in a -3 or -8 year. Extra special invitation to those graduates from the classes of 1993 [25th year], 1968 [50th year] and 1943 [75th year].
Come for Mass and stay for a bit of food, visit with classmates and other alums, and tour the school. RSVP so there is enough food: , or call the school: 651-457-2510.
Latest Blog News
- St-Matt's May 2018 Calendar
- St. Matt's April 2018 Calendar
- St-Matt's March 2018 Calendar
- St-Matt's February 2018 Calendar
- St-Matts-January 2018 Calendar
The Good News
- Isaac’s Wish — To Help Homeless
- Message from Fr. Steve
- 50 Years Later…We Remember the Fire.
- April 15: Remember St. Matthew’s old church and the fire that destroyed it. 10 a.m. Mass followed by brunch in the Social Hall (free will offering). RSVP to Linda Rivera at the Parish Center — 651-224-9793.
- St. Matthew’s Class of ’68 50 Year Reunion
- First Girls Basketball Team
- Lunch Monitor and the Firecracker
- Collecting Green Stamps For The Nuns’ First Car
- Alum David McDonald Adds A&F&F to Christmas List
- Good Friends, Good School
- St. Michael Class of 1968
- St. John Vianney Class of 1968
- Students Thank Supporters in Prayer and in Person
- School Awarded Healy Foundation Grant for Successful Registration Drive
- Catholic Schools Week Celebrates Friendship, Learning and Service
- Once-A-Month Donor Linda Sellars